Environment Observation Project
- Choose a spot in your yard to observe all year.
- Take a picture of that spot once each week.
- Make observations about that spot each week.
- Create a shadow using a stick and a piece of paper.
- Make a compass rose on your paper indicating north, south, east and west.
- Keep the paper in the same spot and direction for each week and draw the shadow on the paper.
- Take a picture of the shadow each week.
- Insert your pictures and observations on a Google Sheets document provided by your teacher.